Being at the mercy of anxiety can leave you feeling 'on edge' all the time, without even knowing why...
We are in a continuous pattern of avoidance... and we miss out on the joys of everyday life. Let's face it...you're here because in at least one way of many, anxiety has held you back from things you love and value...
DON'T WORRY! I got you!
First things first...when you overcome anxious triggers, you not only prevail over the intrusive thoughts that create fear, but you also feel more in control of the triggers that set them in motion!
Think about it...
There are many anxious cycles that you are all-too-familiar with. That occur repeatedly. That feel like will never end. Cycles that you want to put a stop to!
And. You. Can.
This course will put an end to these tormenting thoughts patterns...
By the end of this course you will have a self-awareness that will lead you to a more peaceful and calmer YOU!
Self-awareness will help you confront the dark parts of the anxiety cycle and reframe your challenging past...
Being a licensed psychotherapist has provided me the space to offer you the support you need to cope in a manner that is healthy and that works for you.
That’s why I created Overcoming Anxious Triggers! This course is not only based on my cognitive behavioral expertise, but also on the tools & techniques I use with clients in my own private practice!
"This course has helped me to not only figure out the underlying reasons behind my anxiety, but has also given me so much more clarity about my own anxious triggers."
- Sarah H, Student, Overcoming Anxious Triggers
Module 1: What Does Anxiety Mean for YOU?
Video Lesson: How to Identify the Anxious Cycle
- Workbook Activity #1: Personality Traits of People with Anxiety
- Anxiety Healing Guide: The Cognitive Behavioral Model
Module 2: Common Anxiety Triggers
Video Lesson: Recognizing Common Anxiety Triggers
- Everyday Anxiety Triggers
- Workbook Activity #2: Examining Possible Life Stressors
- Workbook Activity #3: Triggers of Panic Attacks
Module 3: Identifying My Anxiety Triggers
Video Lesson: My Own Anxious Triggers
- Workbook Activity #4: Reflecting on Past Experiences
- Workbook Activity #5: Emotional Symptom Checklist
- Workbook Activity #6: Physical Symptom Checklist
- Workbook Activity #7: Behavioral Symptom Checklist
- Workbook Activity #8: Anxiety Healing Trigger Tracker
Module 4: Overcoming My Anxiety Triggers
Video Lesson: The First-Step Towards Healing
- Workbook Activity #9: Healthy Ways to Cope with Triggers
- Workbook Activity #10: The Self-Awareness Solution
- Workbook Activity #11: Daily Tips to Be Panic Attack Free
- Workbook Activity #12: Anxiety-Free Activity List
- Workbook Activity #13: My Coping Skills Toolkit
- BONUS Workbook Activity: Finding Peace in the Midst of Panic
Module 5: What's Next?
- Healing Solutions
- Now That You Know Your Triggers, TRY THIS!
PAY UPFRONT BONUS!
Receive 20% OFF when you pay upfront!
If you decide on a payment plan, that is A-OK! You still receive the same amazing healing content in 3 monthly payments!
Let me help you create a life free of fear and teach you the tools you need to help you truly begin healing and responding better to anxiety!
Enroll today to take control of your life and begin freeing yourself from anxiety!
"I loved being able to complete this course at my own pace. I was so confused why my anxiety and panic would come out of nowhere, but I now have such a better understanding of my own triggers!"
- Katherine J. Student, The Anxiety Healing School
STILL NOT SURE??
Lifetime access to all of the Overcoming Anxious Triggers course material
Expert-led Learning Content
5 self-paced modules of written, audio, and video content designed by a clinical psychologist (me!) to gently guide you in taking empowered action!
A beautifully designed, interactive, downloadable, workbook to translate what you learn into REAL. LIFE. ACTION.
7-Day Money Back Guarantee!
To ease any uncertainty you might be feelings, you have the chance to request a refund within 7 days of purchase!
Alison Seponara, MS, LPC is an anxiety healer & licensed psychotherapist who uses her expertise in cognitive behavioral therapy and holistic healing to help individuals find relief from anxiety, hope for the future, and self-reliance. Alison has created an instagram platform with over 570,000 healers (and growing) with a mission to help those from around the world feel less alone in their anxiety and offer awareness and education in mental health. Alison is also the host of The Anxiety Chicks podcast where she offers healing tips, insight, advice on how to heal anxiety for good, all while keeping it real about her own struggle!