1:1 Anxiety Healing Support
Direct Coaching with The Anxiety Healer
If you answer YES to any of these questions, then this course is for you!
- Struggling with anxiety and have nowhere to turn?
- You see a therapist, but he/she isn't always readily available?
- You need a bit of support to get you through those difficult days?
As a licensed therapist...I am happy to offer 1:1 texting support for anyone who needs a bit of extra healing support when no one else is available or takes their anxiety seriously!
This 1:1 support is for... anyone who feels alone in their anxiety or mental health struggle and is looking for some guidance & education from a licensed psychologist who has been helping heal anxiety for over 20 years!
For only $14.99/month you get:
- 1:1 text support with Alison Seponara, MS, LPC
- Access to a private anxiety healing online support group
- Special discounts for The Anxiety Healing School
- Individualized anxiety healing interventions, strategies, & coping skills
- Cognitive behavioral therapeutic education including grounding strategies, breathing techniques, & therapeutic resources
This course is solely for supportive purposes only. I do not diagnose anyone through this platform. Teachable courses are NOT THERAPY and are only meant to be supportive and educational in neat.Teachable is not a platform for someone who feels he/she may be in crisis.If you feel you may need more immediate mental health support, please contact a counselor in your area or the emergency mental health hotline in your area.
Alison Seponara, MS, LPC is an anxiety healer & licensed psychotherapist who uses her expertise in cognitive behavioral therapy and holistic healing to help individuals find relief from anxiety, hope for the future, and self-reliance. Alison has created an instagram platform with over 175,000 followers (and growing) with a mission to help those from around the world feel less alone in their anxiety and offer awareness and education in mental health. Alison is also the host of The Anxiety Chicks podcast where she offers healing tips, insight, advice on how to heal anxiety for good, all while keeping it real about her own struggle!