Health & Wellness Courses to Help Heal Anxiety
The Anxiety Healing School offers multiple courses on anxiety healing, health & wellness, & self-discovery.
Welcome to The Anxiety Healing School...
...A Variety of online courses that help heal anxiety and improve your mind, body, and soul!
The Anxiety Healing School is an online platform for individuals looking to increase their emotional self-awareness, reduce anxious thought patterns, and embrace self-love!
The Anxiety Healing School Helps You...
- Heal the anxious mind using cognitive-behavioral interventions
- Discover how to heal anxious triggers
- Learn mindfulness strategies to help you overcome your anxious thoughts
- Understand the difference between emotional, physical, and behavioral reactions to anxiety!
- Learn how to recognize what intrusive thoughts create an anxious mind
- Recognize your anxious triggers
- Practice real-life mindfulness and therapeutic approaches made for healing anxiety
- Learn what anxiety healing exercises work best for you
- Erin C, student, 7-Day Anxiety Healing Challenge
Why an Online Course?
- All courses offer 1:1 guidance from me throughout the process, which means you will be receiving extra individualized support that is not offered ANYWHERE else!
- Courses are self-paced, which means you can spend as little or as much time on each lesson as you wish!
- Courses are yours FOR A LIFETIME!
What if I am in therapy, can I take an online course?
YES! Many clients come into therapy after taking their online course and want to go deeper into their own beliefs, thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. Other clients come into therapy and enjoy the course material in between sessions!
What is the difference between an online mental health course & therapy?
An online course is a general educational tool that is geared towards the general population seeking information on specific topics such as limiting beliefs, body image, self compassion, communication. Similar to a book or a podcast, online courses are for educational purposes only. This course can be used to help you dive deeper into your therapy experience. Think of the online courses as a psychology class combined with self-help suggestions. Therapy is more of a professional relationship with in depth individual goals, interventions, feedback and support. The online courses are not an appropriate substitute for therapeutic treatment, therapeutic relationship, or formal medical or mental health care.
The BEST PART...All anxiety healing courses are completely ONLINE and available to you from the comfort of your own home!
"I loved how simple and easy the steps were in this course! It was direct and made me feel accomplished on every day after completing each step. I learned so much about my anxious thoughts and how to rewire the way I think! Alison's support was so helpful throughout the course as well. It made me wanting more."
- Melissa M, student, Healing Anxious Thoughts Course