Are You a Clinician in Private Practice?
If you said YES, then chances are you are probably always looking for innovative ways to market your business...
...and believe it or not, social media drives about 31% of referral traffic!
So...maybe you have recently started an Instagram profile and have no idea what to do next OR you haven't the slightest idea what Instagram even looks like...
YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
This course will teach you all you need to know to create an engaging but approachable Instagram profile!
Contact me at [email protected]
"This is an excellent course for any therapist, counselor, or social worker who is looking for tips on how to build an Instagram page for their private practice or even to help build their mental health brand! I am not very technically savvy, so this course really helped provide me the basics I needed to get started!"
- Susan B, Student, Instagram Basics for Clinicians
Course Lessons Include:
- Creating Content Like a Pro: photo ideas for therapists, how to reach potential clients with posts, weekly post planning
- Refining Your IG Audience: who is NOT your ideal client, defining your ideal client
- Analyzing Insights: learn more about posts & stories with best reach, best engagement, most likes, most comments
- Connecting with Influencers: Instagram is all about collaboration, not competition!
- Collaboration for Branding: How to collaborate with other experts to increase engagement
- Hashtag Tips & Tricks: Attract authentic followers using hashtags, list of most popular hashtags for therapists
- Paying for Sponsored Posts & Product Reviews: How to create a strategic marketing payment plan
In Depth Lessons on:
- Instagram TV (IGTV): content creation, monthly planning, scheduling
- Instagram Live: content creation, monthly planning, scheduling
- Instagram Stories & Instagram Highlights: ‘how-to’ tutorials and content creativity idea
"What a great resource guide! This course was so easy to follow and is perfect for any clinician who is new to private practice (or has been in practice for a long time, but is new to social media)! Wonderful tips on how to use Instagram to build your brand and also market your private practice."
- Michael K, Student, Instagram Basics for Clinicians
Get started now!
Alison Seponara, MS, LPC is an anxiety healer & licensed psychotherapist who uses her expertise in cognitive behavioral therapy and holistic healing to help individuals find relief from anxiety, hope for the future, and self-reliance. Alison has created an instagram platform with over 175,000 followers (and growing) with a mission to help those from around the world feel less alone in their anxiety and offer awareness and education in mental health. Alison is also the host of The Anxiety Chicks podcast where she offers healing tips, insight, advice on how to heal anxiety for good, all while keeping it real about her own struggle!