Are You a Clinician in Private Practice?
If you said YES, then chances are you are probably always looking for innovative ways to market your business...
...and believe it or not, social media drives about 31% of referral traffic!
So...maybe you have recently started an Instagram profile and have no idea what to do next OR you haven't the slightest idea what Instagram even looks like...
DON'T WORRY! YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
This course will teach you all you need to know to create an engaging but approachable Instagram profile!
Contact me at [email protected]
Instagram has become an effective tool for engaging with both current and potential clients. It is one of the most effective social media tools to help better understand what your YOUR CLIENTS NEED FROM YOU!
This will increase client satisfaction & dedication to your practice for the long run.
Course Lessons Include:
- Creating Content Like a Pro: photo ideas for therapists, how to reach potential clients with posts, weekly post planning
- Refining Your IG Audience: who is NOT your ideal client, defining your ideal client
- Analyzing Insights: learn more about posts & stories with best reach, best engagement, most likes, most comments
- Connecting with Influencers: Instagram is all about collaboration, not competition!
- Collaboration for Branding: How to collaborate with other experts to increase engagement
- Hashtag Tips & Tricks: Attract authentic followers using hashtags, list of most popular hashtags for therapists
- Paying for Sponsored Posts & Product Reviews: How to create a strategic marketing payment plan
In Depth Lessons on:
- Instagram TV (IGTV): content creation, monthly planning, scheduling
- Instagram Live: content creation, monthly planning, scheduling
- Instagram Stories & Instagram Highlights: ‘how-to’ tutorials and content creativity idea
Get started now!
Alison Seponara, MS, LPC is a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in Lafayette Hill, PA. Alison specializes in anxiety disorders with women who struggle with anxiety related to a life transition including divorce, motherhood, relationships, & career change. Alison also works closely with children and families with special needs including those who suffer from anxiety, ADHD, & autism. Alison uses her expertise in cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness to help clients find hope for the future and guide them towards a journey of self-discovery. Along with her private practice, Alison has created an anxiety healing Instagram following of over 100,000 people! Alison’s mission is to help those from around the world feel less alone in their anxiety and offer awareness and education in mental health. Alison also offers coaching services to other mental health advocates/entrepreneurs to help them build their social media presence while creating an effective and compelling brand.