The Anxiety Healing Journal
A Journal for the Overwhelmed Brain
This is not just another journal...
The Anxiety Healing Journal for the Overactive Brain has over a month's worth of original anxiety healing journal prompts and loads of BONUS healing material that will help you dive deep into your anxious thinking patterns!
It's no secret...Journaling HELPS HEAL ANXIETY!
Plain and simple, this journal helps to reduce anxiety and release stress that you may have been harboring. This journal creates room in your mind for positive thinking and frees up any tension that prevents you from feeling happy. Use this journal to write down your experiences and thoughts and use them to identify your fears, limitations, & goals.
Writing forces you to examine your thoughts more critically and logically. In turn, journaling is an opportunity to work through and gain clarity on the ideas and notions that might otherwise exist as rolling tumbleweeds in your head.
Writing in a journal will make you more self-aware and can also have actual emotional and physical benefits, including helping to manage depression and anxiety. By talking yourself through situations in the pages of this journal, you can get a clearer picture of the person you are versus the person you want to become.
This Journal Will...
- Create more self-awareness into your own thoughts & feelings about anxiety
- Take you on a journey of exploration with your own inner child
- Challenge you to face your fears
- Help you discover your own anxiety coping tools
- Change the way you think about anxiety & your own limiting beliefs
- Create peace of mind and balance in your life
The Journal Includes:
- Over 30 anxiety healing journal prompts
- Cognitive Coping Checklist
- My Favorite Anxiety Healing Mantras
- Breathing Practice Planner
- Meditation Tips to Heal Anxiety
- Behavioral Coping Checklist
- Certificate of Completion
- BONUS: Guided Meditations & Breath Work Videos
Start the Journey Towards Healing NOW!!
Alison Seponara, MS, LPC is an anxiety healer & licensed psychotherapist who uses her expertise in cognitive behavioral therapy and holistic healing to help individuals find relief from anxiety, hope for the future, and self-reliance. Alison has created an instagram platform with over 415,000 followers (and growing) with a mission to help those from around the world feel less alone in their anxiety and offer awareness and education in mental health. Alison is also the host of The Anxiety Chicks podcast where she offers healing tips, insight, advice on how to heal anxiety for good, all while keeping it real about her own struggle!