Healing Holiday Anxiety
Feel Cheer Instead of Fear this Holiday Season
Lets face it...
...2022 has NOT been our year
This holiday season, it is going to be more important than ever to find healing. This time of year may already be so hard for a lot of people as it is...then you throw in Covid, the flu, school, work, social pressures...AND ANXIETY!
FOR SOME PEOPLE, THE HOLIDAY SEASON MEANS...
a fun time filled with cheer, joy, and laughter friends and family
BUT FOR MANY, THE HOLIDAY SEASON MEANS...
health scares, sadness, self-reflection, loneliness, and anxiety
LIFE IS NOT A HALLMARK MOVIE!
It's natural to feel apprehensive about buying the right gifts, traveling away from home, seeing relatives, staying stay 6 feet apart...
...but when that feeling of apprehension turns into sleepless nights and endless worrying, that's when anxiety may be taking over...and healing needs to take priority!
What Does 2022 Holiday Anxiety Look Like?
Fear of Not Being Perfect
Toxic Family Members
Overindulging in Food and Alcohol
This 2022 holiday season... don't let your holiday anxiety get the best of you! Learn the anxiety healing tips & strategies you need to feel merry and bright instead of stressed and anxious!
This Course Will Teach You How To...
- Survive holiday events that cause anxiety
- Create a self-care plan to decrease holiday anxiety
- Overcome financial stress
- Find peace in siutations that may feel uncomfortable
- Create boundaries with unhealthy family members
- Cope with unhappy holiday memories
You Will Also Learn...
- Mindfulness tools that will create inner peace during the holiday season
- What steps to take to heal your holiday travel anxiety
- Ways to survive your family during the holiday season
WHAT YOU GET:
- Evidence-Based Strategy Lessons on How to Reduce Holiday Anxiety
- Holiday Happiness Survival Guide & Workbook
- Anxiety Healing Downloadable PDF's: How to Effectively Thrive During the Holiday Season
- Therapeutic Holiday Survival Worksheets
- Holiday Anxiety Healing Toolkit
YOURS FOR ONLY $15.99!
Alison Seponara, MS, LPC is an anxiety healer & licensed psychotherapist who uses her expertise in cognitive behavioral therapy and holistic healing to help individuals find relief from anxiety, hope for the future, and self-reliance. Alison has created an instagram platform with over 415,000 followers (and growing) with a mission to help those from around the world feel less alone in their anxiety and offer awareness and education in mental health. Alison is also the host of The Anxiety Chicks podcast where she offers healing tips, insight, advice on how to heal anxiety for good, all while keeping it real about her own struggle!