Healing Holiday Anxiety
Feel Cheer Instead of Fear this Holiday Season
FOR MOST PEOPLE, THE HOLIDAY SEASON IS...
...a fun time of the year filled with parties and social gatherings with family and friends...
BUT FOR MANY...
...the holiday's are filled with sadness, self-reflection, loneliness, and anxiety...
LETS FACE IT...
LIFE IS NOT A HOLIDAY HALLMARK MOVIE!
It's natural to feel apprehensive about buying the right gifts, traveling away from home, or seeing relatives you haven't seen in a long time...
...but when that feeling of apprehension turns into sleepless nights and endless worrying, that's when anxiety may be taking over...
What Does Holiday Anxiety Look Like?
Fear of Not Being Perfect
Toxic Family Members
Overindulging in Food and Alcohol
This holiday season... don't let your holiday anxiety get the best of you!
Learn the anxiety healing tips & strategies you need to feel merry and bright instead of stressed and anxious!
Find HOLIDAY HAPPINESS TODAY!
This Course Will Teach You How To...
- Survive holiday events that cause anxiety
- Create a self-care plan to decrease holiday anxiety
- Overcome the situations that trigger your holiday anxiety
- Cope with unhappy holiday memories
You Will Also Learn...
- Mindfulness tools that will create inner peace during the holiday season
- What steps to take to heal your holiday travel anxiety
- Ways to survive your family during the holiday season
WHAT YOU GET:
- Evidence-Based Strategy Lessons on How to Reduce Holiday Anxiety ($159 Value)
- Holiday Happiness Survival Guide & Workbook ($49 Value)
- Anxiety Healing Downloadable PDF's: How to Effectively Thrive During the Holiday Season ($39 Value)
- Therapeutic Holiday Survival Worksheets ($29 Value)
- Holiday Anxiety Healing Toolkit ($23 Value)
- BONUS SUPPORT: Exclusive 1:1 text support from Alison Seponara, MS, LPC during the holiday season! (PRICELESS)
TOTAL VALUE = $299
YOURS FOR A LIFETIME FOR ONLY $59!
Alison Seponara, MS, LPC is a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in Lafayette Hill, PA. Alison specializes in anxiety disorders with women who struggle with anxiety related to a life transition including divorce, motherhood, relationships, & career change. Alison also works closely with children and families with special needs including those who suffer from anxiety, ADHD, & autism. Alison uses her expertise in cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness to help clients find hope for the future and guide them towards a journey of self-discovery. Along with her private practice, Alison has created an anxiety healing Instagram following of over 50,000 people! Alison’s mission is to help those from around the world feel less alone in their anxiety and offer awareness and education in mental health. Alison also offers coaching services to other mental health advocates/entrepreneurs to help them build their social media presence while creating an effective and compelling brand.