A Course on Healing Loneliness and Finding Self-Love
- Feeling stuck in a rut?
- Sick of dating?
- Losing hope that you will ever find the love you want?
- Feeling so lonely after a breakup that it feels like you will never recover?
- Think love only comes to those lucky ones?
- Feel confused and frustrated because you tried all kinds of advice and nothing worked for you?
- Really want to feel fulfilled with life and be done with all of the above on this list?
If this sounds like you...
...it's possible you are feeling more lonely than usual lately...
There are a host of reasons why you may feel alone...and it may not just be the fact that you are not in a relationship!
If you are experiencing the blues due to the fact that you're not in a romantic relationship, that's totally understandable...but it doesn't have to control your life!
Rather than sit around and make yourself feel worse,
Here's What You'll Get From This Course...
- Let go of the mental barriers that have been holding you back from love
- Find healing from the the roller coaster ride of anxiety while single
- Let go of your fear of loneliness
- Find the self-love that you've been looking for
- Experience new tools to embrace your life alone
- Create breakthrough thinking patterns to greater success and fulfillment
- Define exactly where you want to go in your next chapter of life
This Course Includes:
- Daily Activities that have been Proven to Reduce Feelings of Loneliness and Increase Confidence ($49 Value)
- Weekly Anxiety Healing Exercises ($29 Value)
- Anxiety Healing Tip-sheets for the Introverts in the Group ($19 Value)
- Expertise educational worksheets from a licensed professional counselor on how to effectively step outside of your comfort zone ($39 Value)
- BONUS SUPPORT: Exclusive Private Facebook Group ONLY for enrolled in this course! (PRICELESS)
Yours for only $19
It’s time to look forward to the future with a new plan, new goals, and a fresh, exciting attitude to make a REAL difference in our lives; and in the lives of others.
So I’m asking you to decide NOW.
DECIDE NOW to start living a life you REALLY LOVE.
Don’t wait any longer…You have spent years of your life giving and doing for others, but now’s the time to do something for yourself!
Give yourself the gift of confidence, self-esteem, clarity, and focus with an amazing new energy to finally love the life you're living...WHETHER YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP OR NOT!
...and you may be surprised...when you start to live a life you love FOR YOURSELF, and not for anyone else...the person of your dreams may walk right into your life!
Believe it or not...sometimes spending time alone is necessary, but prolonged social isolation can have some serious health effects and feeling lonely can take a toll on our mental health!
Loneliness can trigger many physical and emotional symptoms. Since there is a strong mind-body connection, our emotions help us to interpret and understand what we are experiencing physically. So, while loneliness might seem like something that is being experienced through our thoughts or in our hearts, it is actually being felt throughout our body too!
Regardless, if you’re single and lonely, there’s a way to work through those feelings.
TAKE ACTION TO CHANGE TODAY!
Whether most of your friends are coupled up and it feels like you've been on your own for a while now, or you've gotten used to always being in a long-term relationship and are recently single, This course will teach you how to take action, counteract loneliness, and snap out of that funk!
Are you ready to feel less lonely and find happiness?
Remember this is a lifelong purchase, which means you can use this course over and over again whenever you find yourself in a lonely rut!
Alison Seponara, MS, LPC is an anxiety healer & licensed psychotherapist who uses her expertise in cognitive behavioral therapy and holistic healing to help individuals find relief from anxiety, hope for the future, and self-reliance. Alison has created an instagram platform with over 175,000 followers (and growing) with a mission to help those from around the world feel less alone in their anxiety and offer awareness and education in mental health. Alison is also the host of The Anxiety Chicks podcast where she offers healing tips, insight, advice on how to heal anxiety for good, all while keeping it real about her own struggle!